Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Noel Gallagher has advised Britain's Prince William to rejoin the army once he becomes a father
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 at 08:12 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Prince William in uniform|
Speaking at a press conference to announce the line-up for the 2013 Teenage Cancer Trust concerts, the former Oasis guitarist said: "They're not the first people in the country to have a child, are they? I've got three, you know. Do I have any advice for them? People write books about that sh*t. Very expensive books - my wife's got 'em all.
"Tell William he'd be better thinking about rejoining the army - he'd have a quieter life."
However, William - who works as an RAF search-and-rescue pilot - wants to be hands-on father and could even scale back on his work once the tot arrives.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "William cannot wait to be a dad. He wants to have the family stability for his heir that he never had. He will even change nappies. He's a modern man."
Duchess Catherine - who is also known as her maiden name of Kate Middleton - is currently in hospital suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum (acute morning sickness).