No satisfaction as Jimmy Fallon to fake Rolling Stones week
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Irish American late night host Jimmy Fallon is actually going to feature a week of Rolling Stones music without the Stones?
That is what the Los Angeles Times is saying after the announcement by "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" that he will pay tribute to the band and their classic double release "Exile on Main Street" with a week long series of Stones music.
I can't get no satisfaction from this news. No Mick and Keith to help with the week long lollapalooza?
"I am a huge Rolling Stones fan and it is a dream come true to celebrate the re-release of the album here at 'Late Night,'" Fallon said in a statement.
But, stone the crows, the Stones won't actually be on the show. The LA Times says "Instead, an unspecified musical guest each night "will perform selected songs" from the album.
The legendary rock band is "not scheduled to appear on (the) show," an NBC spokeswoman confirmed in response to an e-mail.
So some blokes who look like the Stones will sing the Stones songs. Or maybe Jimmy Fallon himself who is a wicked impressionist.
It's Jimmy Jagger Folks, live from New York