Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
No more older women - the One Direction boys have set themselves a dating age limit
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2012 at 09:45 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Harry Styles and a koala|
He is quoted by the Daily Mirror newspaper as saying: "We're young lads, and you can date older women when you're older.
"But when you're older, you can't really get away with dating 18 or 19 year olds.
"We have been asked that before, I think it was around the time of Harry's little fling. In particular, how old's too old? For me, probably 23 or 24."
While Louis and Liam - who are dating student Eleanor Calder and dancer Danielle Peazer respectively - are enjoying their ever-increasing fame, the pair are determined not to give up their girlfriends as a result.
A friend recently said: "There's been a lot of talk about the 1D boys being banned from having girlfriends.
It's better as it makes them seem more attainable - particularly with their new army of female fans in the US.
"But there's absolutely no way Liam and Louis will give up Danielle and Eleanor. They don't see why their personal lives should suffer."