Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
No more older women - the One Direction boys have set themselves a dating age limit
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2012 at 09:45 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Harry Styles and a koala|
He is quoted by the Daily Mirror newspaper as saying: "We're young lads, and you can date older women when you're older.
"But when you're older, you can't really get away with dating 18 or 19 year olds.
"We have been asked that before, I think it was around the time of Harry's little fling. In particular, how old's too old? For me, probably 23 or 24."
While Louis and Liam - who are dating student Eleanor Calder and dancer Danielle Peazer respectively - are enjoying their ever-increasing fame, the pair are determined not to give up their girlfriends as a result.
A friend recently said: "There's been a lot of talk about the 1D boys being banned from having girlfriends.
It's better as it makes them seem more attainable - particularly with their new army of female fans in the US.
"But there's absolutely no way Liam and Louis will give up Danielle and Eleanor. They don't see why their personal lives should suffer."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...