Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
No Irish castle wedding? Alec Baldwin rumored to be eloping with fiancee Hilaria Thomas in Cannes
Posted on Friday, May 25, 2012 at 10:42 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomas|
The New York Post reports that the ‘30 Rock’ star Baldwin is looking to lengthen his stay in Cannes, supposedly in order to marry Thomas. The annual Cannes Film Festival wraps up this Sunday.
“They’ve been telling people they’ll be spending time in Europe, and there’s speculation they’re going to get married,” a source told the New York Post.
Baldwin proposed to Thomas, who was born in Spain and raised between there and Boston, on Long Island last month. Thomas would be Baldwin’s second wife; he and first wife Kim Basinger had a daughter, Ireland, together in 1995 before divorcing in 2001.
Baldwin and Thomas have been dating for about a year, and Baldwin doesn’t seem turned off by the idea of having children with the beautiful yoga instructor. Said Baldwin, “'Have I thought about having more kids? Oh sure, that would be great, that would be heaven, that would be fantastic.”
Baldwin is in Cannes at the moment working on a documentary about film finance with director James Toback. The Irish-American actor made headlines when he trashed Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein for refusing to take part in the film.
Baldwin reportedly said “I don’t care who knows. After the success he had at Cannes last year and all the f—ing Oscars, he’s still a f—ing douche bag! I can’t believe it.”
Baldwin’s latest film, ‘Rock of Ages,’ is set to premiere on June 15 in the US and UK. He has reportedly signed on for a new Woody Allen picture alongside Bradley Cooper and Cate Blanchett.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...