No 'get out of jail free' card for Lohan
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Lindsay's new lawyer, Robert Shapiro, made it clear to the troubled starlet that she'd get no 'get out of jail free' card.
The troubled starlet recently checked in at Pickford Lofts, a rehab treatment center that Shapiro started after the death of his son Brent from a drug overdose
“Ms. Lohan is suffering from a disease that I am all too familiar with,” he said. “Hopefully I can be of assistance.”
Before he took on the role of Lohan’s lawyer, he told the actress that he would not be appealing her jail sentence.
Shapiro has represented a number of celebrities and was a member of the “dream team” that defended O.J. Simpson
Lindsay Lohan is set to begin her 90 day prison sentence on Tuesday. Once she’s out of jail, Lindsay has to take part in a three-month long rehabilitation process.