Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
No 2013 Super Bowl ring for Patriots’ Tom Brady but check out his $20 million mansion - VIDEO
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 09:22 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
Tom Brady may have missed out on the Super Bowl this year, but the completion of his new $20m LA mansion may be some consolation.
The lavish home of Brady and his wife, Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen, includes a moat, a common medieval fortification system.
The Patriots star’s new 22,000 square feet pad also includes its own swimming pool, playground, six-car garage, basketball court, weight room, and wine cellar.
Read More: Tom Brady says he thrilled his sons now have a sister to teach them about women
In a gated community in Brentwood in LA, the home has a master suite that connects to an outdoor private area with a plunge pool.
Business Insider reports Brady sold two of his other properties in 2011; a condo on NYC's Upper West Side for $18 million, and a condo in Boston for $10.5 million.
The couple have two children, Benjamin (3) and Vivian Lake, who was born last December. Brady also has another son, John Edward Moynihan (5) from a previous relationship.