Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
No 2013 Super Bowl ring for Patriots’ Tom Brady but check out his $20 million mansion - VIDEO
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 09:22 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Tom Brady may have missed out on the Super Bowl this year, but the completion of his new $20m LA mansion may be some consolation.
The lavish home of Brady and his wife, Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen, includes a moat, a common medieval fortification system.
The Patriots star’s new 22,000 square feet pad also includes its own swimming pool, playground, six-car garage, basketball court, weight room, and wine cellar.
Read More: Tom Brady says he thrilled his sons now have a sister to teach them about women
In a gated community in Brentwood in LA, the home has a master suite that connects to an outdoor private area with a plunge pool.
Business Insider reports Brady sold two of his other properties in 2011; a condo on NYC's Upper West Side for $18 million, and a condo in Boston for $10.5 million.
The couple have two children, Benjamin (3) and Vivian Lake, who was born last December. Brady also has another son, John Edward Moynihan (5) from a previous relationship.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...