Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Nick Cannon says Mariah Carey is his 'dream girl'
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 at 09:58 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
When asked if he wakes up in disbelief that Mariah is next to him, he replied: "Every single day. Every time - I - and especially now, because it's on a whole different level because it was like, 'Ooh, I have my dream girl and this is amazing.'
"But now, like, to actually have a family and to look down and see children that look like both of us, it's, it's surreal, man.
"I'm loving it, man. I can't stop smiling. It's an amazing thing to look down and see miniature yous looking up at you and stuff."
Nick explained Mariah has always been his "celebrity crush" and he was determined to be in a relationship with her and, when they met three years ago, was thrilled to find she was not the diva people had previously claimed.
He told TV talk show host Piers Morgan: "I mean, I've always loved her.
I've always been a huge fan. I would say I've spoken into existence because that was like my celebrity crush. And when I met her for the first time, I thought, 'Oh, I'm going to have to meet this diva and I'm going to have to do this.'
"I mean, she was so down to earth and so normal and so regular - and a lot like I was."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...