Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Nick Cannon regrets the nude pictures with wife Mariah Carey
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 at 10:11 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
However, Nick is now unsure whether they were a good idea as he doesn’t think it is fair on his son and daughter to see them while growing up.
He said on his radio show, ‘Rollin' with Nick Cannon’: "My children are going to have to see these pictures. It's a little weird. It's a little nasty. I mean, have you ever seen your parents naked?"
While the pictures are currently on display in their Los Angeles home, Nick is considering taking them down out of respect to his unborn children.
He said: "When they get older and their friends come over, they will see the pictures and say, 'Your daddy's butt naked.'
"I don't want my naked booty out there for everyone to see!"
Although they don’t want their children to see photos of them naked, last week, Mariah, 42, posted a picture of her baby bump on twitter, which had a butterfly painted on it.