Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Nick Cannon dumped Kim Kardashian because she lied about her sex tape
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 08:16 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Cannon and Kardashian at a party in 2006|
Speaking on ‘The Howard Stern Show’, he said: “That was my issue. We talked about the tape…And she told me there was no tape.
“If she had been honest with me I might have tried to hold her down and be like ‘That was before me because she is a great girl.
“She’s actually one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet but the fact that she lied and told me there was no tape?”
Nick, 32 – who is now happily married to Mariah Carey –claimed Kim, also 32, may have leaked the intimate footage, which went on to make her famous.
He added: “I still think she might even have had a part to play with its release.
“I think she’s a great businesswoman if you ask me.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...