Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Nick Cannon dumped Kim Kardashian because she lied about her sex tape
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 08:16 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Cannon and Kardashian at a party in 2006|
Speaking on ‘The Howard Stern Show’, he said: “That was my issue. We talked about the tape…And she told me there was no tape.
“If she had been honest with me I might have tried to hold her down and be like ‘That was before me because she is a great girl.
“She’s actually one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet but the fact that she lied and told me there was no tape?”
Nick, 32 – who is now happily married to Mariah Carey –claimed Kim, also 32, may have leaked the intimate footage, which went on to make her famous.
He added: “I still think she might even have had a part to play with its release.
“I think she’s a great businesswoman if you ask me.”