Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Nick Cannon dumped Kim Kardashian because she lied about her sex tape
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 08:16 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Cannon and Kardashian at a party in 2006|
Speaking on ‘The Howard Stern Show’, he said: “That was my issue. We talked about the tape…And she told me there was no tape.
“If she had been honest with me I might have tried to hold her down and be like ‘That was before me because she is a great girl.
“She’s actually one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet but the fact that she lied and told me there was no tape?”
Nick, 32 – who is now happily married to Mariah Carey –claimed Kim, also 32, may have leaked the intimate footage, which went on to make her famous.
He added: “I still think she might even have had a part to play with its release.
“I think she’s a great businesswoman if you ask me.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...