Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey to celebrate their wedding anniversary in Disneyland
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon|
The 'America's Got Talent' host hinted he and Mariah - who tied the knot on April 30 2008 - will visit the family holiday resort to mark the occasion in a "magical" way.
And the couple will take along their twins Moroccan and Monroe, who celebrate their second birthday on the same date, to join in the fun.
Nick said: "We've been planning all year, I'm just going to say one word: magical. "Where dreams come true."
When asked if it was Disneyland, Nick said: "I can't say. But it's going to be a great way to spend their second birthday."
Nick also revealed being busy keeps their marriage alive as he and Mariah relish the time they have together.
He explained to In Touch magazine: "Being busy makes it easier to keep the spark alive. Because when we do get time to see each other, it's like 'Lock the doors, turn on the music, let's go."