Niall Horan's Dad says he hopes the One Direction star stays young, free and single
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Despite ongoing rumors about who Niall Horan is dating, his father claims the One Direction star is "too busy for a girlfriend."
Rumors were rife last March when the Irish heartthrob was linked to Dublin model Zoe Whelan. The stunning brunette attended the wedding of his older brother Greg and then turned up at several One Direction gigs. But the pair denied they were anything more than friends.
The latest beauty rumored to be dating the One Direction star is British reality TV star Louise Thompson.
But Niall’s Dad told the Evening Herald his 19-year-old son is not dating anyone right now.
"If Niall had a girlfriend, I'd certainly know about it, and he's never said anything about a girlfriend. Niall is definitely single, and I hope he remains that way," Bobby told The Diary.
His father, who lives in Mullingar, said now isn’t the time for Niall to have a serious relationship.
"Niall's chock-a-block but more importantly, I think he's much too young for a serious relationship.
"I'd advise him against that," he added.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...