Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Niall Horan’s Dad lets it slip - One Direction cutie has 'big feelings' for girlfriend Ali McGinley
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 10:45 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Shock horror: Niall Horan kissing Ali McGinley|
Horan’s Dad, who works are a butcher in Westmeath, says Niall has the hots for a brunette with big brown eyes.
UK magazine, Now, believes this is a description of Ali McGinley, the girl Niall’s recently been spotted hanging out with.
Bobby said “There's a local girl that Niall loves…I know he thinks of her as his sweetheart.
“She's very attractive, and they're close, but I don't know whether he's made any advances on her yet.”
He said the pair “got to know” each other over the past few months but Niall’s been busy with his US and Australian tours. Luckily he’s had time in the last few weeks to catch up with life at home.
His Dad said “When he goes out with this girl,' they go to the local disco and go bowling…There's not a lot to do around here.
“He's quite shy with girls, but if I were to say what his type is, it's a girl who likes the craic - to have a laugh.”