Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Niall Horan won’t get a tattoo because he has 'better things' to do with his time
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 08:09 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
He told Hollyscoop: “I’ve got better things to do in my spare time than getting a tattoo.”
Harry - who already has several etchings - decided to get two more as he visited Shamrock Tattoos in Los Angeles, this time of two birds on his chest.
Harry isn't the only member of One Direction to have tattoos.
Zayn has several etchings and Louis and Liam recently got matching tattoos of screws yesterday, to match existing ones already inked on Harry and Zayn.
Louis tweeted: "So Me and Liam joined the crew yesterday and got two screw tattoo's on our ankles, now we all have it except Niall! Come on @NiallOfficial."
Niall is said to have a fear of needles and refused to join the other boys as they got inked.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...