Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Niall Horan won’t get a tattoo because he has 'better things' to do with his time
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 08:09 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
He told Hollyscoop: “I’ve got better things to do in my spare time than getting a tattoo.”
Harry - who already has several etchings - decided to get two more as he visited Shamrock Tattoos in Los Angeles, this time of two birds on his chest.
Harry isn't the only member of One Direction to have tattoos.
Zayn has several etchings and Louis and Liam recently got matching tattoos of screws yesterday, to match existing ones already inked on Harry and Zayn.
Louis tweeted: "So Me and Liam joined the crew yesterday and got two screw tattoo's on our ankles, now we all have it except Niall! Come on @NiallOfficial."
Niall is said to have a fear of needles and refused to join the other boys as they got inked.