Niall Horan will be his brother's best man at his wedding - the One Direction boys will be there as guests
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|One Direction will attend Niall Horan's brother's wedding in Mullingar|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The One Direction star is set to return to his home town of Mullingar in Ireland for his elder sibling Greg's impending nuptials to fiancée Denise, which are set to take place in the next few days, and his bandmates have also been invited.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Niall's excited for his best man duties. He's been writing a speech and made sure he had time off from touring for the big day.
"After the ceremony Niall's thinking about getting up on stage with his guitar and singing at the reception."
Niall's brother is thought to have hired extra security for the wedding in anticipation of excited fans hoping to catch a glimpse of the 19-year-old singer.
Meanwhile, the 'Kiss You' hitmaker sent fans into a frenzy on Twitter as a shirtless picture of the star showing off his recently toned physique circulated amongst fans.
One tweeter said: "Niall Horan shirtless will be the death of me."
Niall also apologized to his fans for his absence on the social networking site in recent days, tweeting: "I finally have signal! I've had no phone signal all week! So annoying!"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...