Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Niall Horan tells family he's crazy about Demi Lovato
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 at 09:27 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
A source told Closer magazine: "Niall told his family he's crazy about Demi.
"He's already going to have to send at least six months a year in the States with One Direction, so he wants to base himself near her and make a proper go of it."
Demi recently admitted she thinks Niall is "awesome".
When asked if she is dating the singer, Demi joked: "I don't even know who One Direction is."
However, she quickly added: "I'm kidding. Niall is a friend of mine. I do know who he is. We're just friends and he's awesome. He's cool."
Niall recently revealed he "doesn't know" what's going to happen between him and Demi.
He admitted he has been in contact with the US 'X Factor' judge and while they get on very well and really like each other, he isn't sure what the future holds.
He said: "We've spoken alright, yeah. So, I got in contact with her, she's really nice. Um, I don't know what's going to happen."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...