Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Niall Horan shares his favorite song from upcoming One Direction album ‘Take Me Home’
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2012 at 08:52 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
Always one to spend a little extra time chatting with his fans, Mullingar native Niall Horan of One Direction hosted a Twitter chat to interact with his Directioners.
One of the questions had Horan revealing his favorite song from the as yet unreleased sophomore album from One Direction, entitled ‘Take Me Home.’
Fans had to use the hashtag “#asknialler” to get their questions to Horan on Twitter.
One lucky fan, @MaryVitagliano_, had her question answered after she tweeted: “@Niallofficial What's your favorite song of new album? Please follow mee #asknialler x”
Horan replied quickly, “@MaryVitagliano_ last first kiss #asknialler”
Horan’s no stranger to Twitter, nor followers. Boasting over 7 million followers, Horan keeps fans up to date with One Direction news, as well as Niall Horan news. During the week he tweeted that he’ll be getting his braces off in the new year!
Wonder if ‘Last First Kiss’ will have the same success that ‘What Makes You Beautiful,’ ‘One Thing,’ and ‘Live While You’re Young’ have had during 2012! Fans will have to wait for ‘Take Me Home’ to come out on November 12.