Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Niall Horan shares his favorite song from upcoming One Direction album ‘Take Me Home’
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2012 at 08:52 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
Always one to spend a little extra time chatting with his fans, Mullingar native Niall Horan of One Direction hosted a Twitter chat to interact with his Directioners.
One of the questions had Horan revealing his favorite song from the as yet unreleased sophomore album from One Direction, entitled ‘Take Me Home.’
Fans had to use the hashtag “#asknialler” to get their questions to Horan on Twitter.
One lucky fan, @MaryVitagliano_, had her question answered after she tweeted: “@Niallofficial What's your favorite song of new album? Please follow mee #asknialler x”
Horan replied quickly, “@MaryVitagliano_ last first kiss #asknialler”
Horan’s no stranger to Twitter, nor followers. Boasting over 7 million followers, Horan keeps fans up to date with One Direction news, as well as Niall Horan news. During the week he tweeted that he’ll be getting his braces off in the new year!
Wonder if ‘Last First Kiss’ will have the same success that ‘What Makes You Beautiful,’ ‘One Thing,’ and ‘Live While You’re Young’ have had during 2012! Fans will have to wait for ‘Take Me Home’ to come out on November 12.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...