Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Niall Horan insists he’s single - One Direction star denies he’s dating Amy Greene, Demi Lovato or a fan
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 10:13 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
He said: "I'm definitely single. I'd like a girlfriend. All these things in the papers about me saying I'd rather sleep than find a girl is ridiculous. I was just explaining that on my time off I like to chill.
"I'm not actually looking but if the right person came along, definitely."
Niall admits he has gone out with Demi a couple of times but says there's nothing going on between them and are just friends.
He told Now magazine: "What actually happened was that I always used to say in my interviews that I liked her and she also said that she liked me. We got in contact through twitter and we just started chatting and became friends. Demi's one of the nicest girls I know. She's super-cool. She always texts me to see how I am. Nothing ever really happened.
"When I've been in LA and had a few hours to myself, I've seen her a couple of times. We did go for a bit of dinner after the MTV Video Music Awards."