Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Niall Horan "doesn't know" what's going to happen between him and Demi Lovato
Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2012 at 07:03 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The One Direction singer - who is currently single - admits he has been in contact with the US 'X Factor' judge and while they get on very well and really like each other, he isn't sure what the future holds.
He told KIIS-FM DJ Ryan Seacrest: "We've spoken alright, yeah. So, I got in contact with her, she's really nice. Um, I don't know what's going to happen."
Niall was first linked to Demi earlier this year after they both revealed they had crushes on each other.
Demi, 19, said: "I would snog Niall. I do have a little crush on him."
"I love Niall, he is so cute. I hear he's really sweet and he's a cutey pie!"
Niall - who, along with his One Direction bandmates, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik, has become an international heartthrob - also said he was a fan of Demi.
When asked who his celebrity crush was, Niall, 18, replied: "Demi Lovato - she's a beautiful girl."
He was then asked who he prefers out of Kim Kardashian or Demi and he said: "Demi definitely."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...