Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Niall Horan and the One Direction boys insist fame hasn't changed them
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 at 08:32 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Newly single Liam Payne, 19, said: "For us, the main thing is we've just been ourselves. Lots of people get into our situation and you hear that they've changed. We've just stayed as ourselves.
"There's a lot of things the fans don't know about us. People still ask whether we really get on or not - and we genuinely do. A lot of people don't believe that."
The boys - who were put together on Simon Cowell's talent show 'The X Factor' UK in 2010 - think they have broken the mould of what boy bands are supposed to be like by acting their age and not being afraid to look "stupid".
Louis Tomlinson, 20, added in an interview with Wonderland magazine "I think previous boy bands felt they had to meet a stereotype. We're just ourselves - stupid, immature and quirky."
One Direction - also comprised of Zayn Malik, 19, Harry Styles, 18, and 19-year-old Niall Horan - are being forced to embark on a gruelling fitness regime ahead of their eight-month run of shows kicking off in December.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...