Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Niall Horan admits One Direction enjoy being flashed by fans in the US
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 10:40 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|The boys from One Direction at a US photoshoot|
The 'What Makes You Beautiful' hit makers have been on the receiving end of a few overzealous female supporters during their recent trip to the States, but they are quite happy with all the attention.
Niall Horan said: "We've had a few flashers - but we're not encouraging it, or deterring it!
"The craziest thing was supporting US boyband Big Time Rush - all the fans were wearing our T-shirts and holding One Direction banners, too."
Niall also revealed he frightened a cab driver in New York with his celebrations when he found out over the phone that the boy band - which also includes Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson - had topped the US charts with their debut album 'Up All Night'.
He added to heat magazine: "We had a few days off, so we weren't in the same place at the same time.
"I was in the back of a cab on my way to buy me and Liam tickets for a New York Knicks basketball game, and my manager called me up and said, 'It's close, we've got the numbers...' and was holding it back, a bit like a Simon Cowell moment.
"Then he said, 'But you've got Number One,' and I was just screaming down the phone and frightened the life out of the cab driver!
"I had to explain the situation, because he looked at me like, 'Get out of my cab!' But I was shocked and shaking."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...