Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
NFL player Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are all for public displays of affection
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2012 at 09:24 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen share a PDA|
The NFL player has two kids - four-year-old Jack with ex Bridget Moynahan and two-year-old Benjamin with Gisele - and he loves to shower the boys and his spouse with kisses and cuddles.
Tom told VMAN magazine: "I grew up [in] ... an environment where people weren't afraid to express how they really felt or to express their emotions. I'm very blessed to be able to do that because with my two boys - I kiss them a thousand times a day.
"My wife and I are very affectionate, it's just part of our nature."
Gisele is reported to be pregnant with the couple's second child and Tom revealed he would love four children and his main ambition in life is to be a good dad.
He said: "I want to have four kids and I want to be a really good dad, too."
Gisele is one of the most successful models in the world and Tom is hugely proud of his wife, as he says her job is more difficult than it looks.
Tom explained: "I'm telling you, she makes it [modeling] look easy. Because it's not easy, oh my god, it's not easy."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...