Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Newlywed '30 Rock' actor Alec Baldwin has quit Twitter again
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2012 at 09:05 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
It will now feature tweets related to the Alec Baldwin Foundation only, which he says aims to "support the arts and artists, amateur and professional".
Alec's personal twitter page has previously featured a number of controversial tweets including "A 'photographer' almost hit me in the face with his camera this morning #allpaparazzishouldbewaterboarded" and in answer to the question "Would you be rather loved by CRITICS or ADORED by FANS??" he answered "I'd rather be licked by a dog (sic)."
Alec first quit twitter last December after he was removed from an American Airlines flight for allegedly refusing to stop using his mobile phone but a friend said at the time: "He just takes time off and will likely return".
Last week Alec got into another physical altercation with a photographer, making it the second incident in two weeks.
He was involved in a scuffle in New York City where he squeezed a paparazzo's arm and verbally blasted him.
The incident took place in the middle of the street outside the star's apartment building where he was seen shouting profanities while holding a pink stuffed animal toy.
After the photographer allegedly told a local resident to "f**k off" when he was asked to leave the area, Alec waded in.
He said: "I want you to shut the f**k up ... leave my neighbor alone ... get outta here."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...