Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
New England Patriots QB Tom Brady thinks that he's had many terrible haircuts - but it's not Gisele Bundchen's fault
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 at 09:32 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The New England Patriots quarterback - who has sported various looks - says that he has worn the styles because his pregnant wife, Gisele Bundchen, 31, allows him to.
The 34-year-old told Sports Illustrated magazine: "I've had a lot of ridiculous haircuts. She likes pretty much what I like. She leaves it to me. Every man should know, if you're comfortable and you like it, you should do it."
He added that he thinks more men would find the right woman if he is confident with his appearance.
He said: "Everyone always worries about what the girls think, what the guys think. If you like it, do it.
"To me, if you're trying to impress a girl, get a date, they're gonna like that more because you're a confident guy. That's what it comes down to."
The father to four-year-old John, with ex Bridget Moynahan, and two-year-old Benjamin, with Gisele, also denied having plans to retire soon.
He confessed: "Well, I love doing it. I don't want to wake up and be bored. That's probably my greatest fear is to have nothing to do."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...