Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
New England Patriots QB Tom Brady thinks that he's had many terrible haircuts - but it's not Gisele Bundchen's fault
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 at 09:32 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
The New England Patriots quarterback - who has sported various looks - says that he has worn the styles because his pregnant wife, Gisele Bundchen, 31, allows him to.
The 34-year-old told Sports Illustrated magazine: "I've had a lot of ridiculous haircuts. She likes pretty much what I like. She leaves it to me. Every man should know, if you're comfortable and you like it, you should do it."
He added that he thinks more men would find the right woman if he is confident with his appearance.
He said: "Everyone always worries about what the girls think, what the guys think. If you like it, do it.
"To me, if you're trying to impress a girl, get a date, they're gonna like that more because you're a confident guy. That's what it comes down to."
The father to four-year-old John, with ex Bridget Moynahan, and two-year-old Benjamin, with Gisele, also denied having plans to retire soon.
He confessed: "Well, I love doing it. I don't want to wake up and be bored. That's probably my greatest fear is to have nothing to do."