Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Never Been Kissed' actress Drew Barrymore is engaged to Will Kopelman
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2012 at 02:26 PM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Will Kopelman and Derry Barrymore|
The 'Never Been Kissed' actress and her art consultant boyfriend Will Kopelman - who she started dating in February 2011 - reportedly got engaged in Sun Valley, Idaho over the Christmas break.
A source - who revealed the ring is by Graff - told People magazine: "They are very happy together."
The couple are said to have first dated briefly in 2010 and reunited again in 2011 with Will besotted by the actress, telling friends last year that he was "madly in love".
A source said:"He's madly in love and knows she's The One."
Drew, 36, has previously been married to Tom Green from 1999 to 2001 and to Jeremy Thomas briefly in 1994 and enjoyed serious relationships with The Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti and Justin Long but has been "yearning to get married and have kids," with Will, 34, the son of former Chanel CEO Arie Kopelman.
Drew previously admitted she used to crave being in "crazy love", but has become attracted to relaxed partners as and romances as she has grown older.
She said: "When you're young you just want to be in love. I call it crazy love, because you just want to have fun and you're not thinking about the future or kids. You just want to have a good time with that person.
"Then, as you get older, even children aside, you just think, 'God, I actually like when it's easy, and I want these attributes from this person. I need these kinds of systems in place to feel calm."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...