Neil Patrick Harris is "glad" the 65th Annual Emmy Awards are over
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Neil Patrick Harris presenting the Emmys|
, Irish Celebrity Gossip
The 'How I Met Your Mother' star was the host of the annual event on Sunday night and - while he enjoyed it - he is relieved he doesn't have to fill the role at any shows "for a long time".
He wrote on his Twitter account: "Emceeing the Emmys was fun, but I'm sure glad it's over. Looking forward to not hosting anything for a long time."
While the 40-year-old actor might be pleased he can take time off from his hosting duties, he later revealed that this year's event drew its "largest audience" in eight years.
He tweeted: "Nice! This year's Emmys had the largest audience since 2005. That makes my bosses very happy. Thanks so much for watching!"
Neil has hosted the event twice now, and had previously admitted he was excited to keep the show "moving smoothly".
Speaking before the ceremony, he said: "It's a fun awards show, because it honors television and all of the people that are there are in their own little bubble worlds.
"I'm just trying to keep the flow alive. My goal isn't to outperform or show off, my job is to make sure things are moving smoothly."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...