Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Neil Patrick Harris is engaged - after gay marriages was made legal in New York
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2011 at 09:22 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
He tweeted: "It PASSED! Marriage equality in NY!! Yes!! Progress!! Thank you everyone who worked so hard on this!! A historic night!
"David and I did propose to each other, but over five years ago. We've been wearing engagement rings for ages, waiting for an available date. (sic)"
Neil and David have been in a relationship since 2004 and became parents to twins Gideon Scott and Harper Grace in October 2010 via a surrogate mother.
Neil had been vocal about his desire to marry David, writing on twitter: "Please vote yes on marriage equality. It'd mean a lot to me and my family.
"I'd sure love to get married. Please, NY Senate, vote in favor of marriage equality today. My family would really appreciate it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...