Naughty Niall Horan and One Direction talk about their bad boy behavior
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Niall Horan and the One Direction boys on the "Late Late"|
A recent radio interview with One Direction proves that the lads have been doing plenty of living while they’re young! Three of them shared stories about how they were suspended from school at one time or another.
As One Direction continues their climb to total world fame, stories of their past have been leaking out. In the radio interview, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan shared how they found themselves in trouble while in school.
Zayn Malik recalled getting suspended for having a BB gun at school, saying, “I once got in trouble for having a BB gun at school. I didn’t shoot anyone, I just had it. It wasn’t even mine but I got done for having an imitation firearm.”
Louis Tomlinson, on the other hand, mentioned that he got suspended for showing his bum during a school performance, saying, “I once got suspended for a week for getting my bum out at a school performance of Grease.”
And Ireland’s own Niall Horan shared how he too wasn’t always on his best behavior as a pupil. “I maybe stole something when I was at school, like stuff off a friend. I was not a bad boy but I got suspended for two days for general messing about. I talked too much, which probably got me in trouble.”
Maybe Harry Styles and Liam Payne should teach their bandmates a thing or two about best behavior!