Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Natasha Giggs famed for affair with Manchester United star Ryan Giggs, loves Irish accents
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 at 09:20 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
"I just love that accent,” said Giggs as reported by The Irish Sun. “I could sit and listen to an Irishman all day.”
While Giggs reportedly loves the Irish brogue, she insists that she’s not looking for a relationship at the moment. "I'm not really looking for a relationship right now but I love that accent.”
Giggs was in Dublin this week for the VIP Style Awards and a Late Late Show appearance on Friday. On visiting Ireland’s capital city, Giggs said “I haven't had much time on this visit but hopefully I'll be back.”
Giggs’ personal life came under public scrutiny after her 8 year affair with her brother-in-law Ryan Giggs came to light last May.
Natasha had briefly reunited with her estranged husband Rhodri earlier this year, but has said that she doesn’t ever see herself falling for a football player again. “One was definitely enough for me, no, there won't be anymore footballers that is for sure."
Of the affair Ryan Giggs, Natasha said “I was very young, I was 20 years old, I was very naïve, I was very silly and to be completely honest it didn't throw me (that he had a girlfriend) and I carried on."
More recently, Natasha appeared on Celebrity Big Brother alongside Irish supermodel Georgia Salpa. While Natasha hasn’t been in touch with Salpa, she had nothing but nice things to say of the Irish beauty and hopes to see her soon.