NASCAR's Danica Patrick channels Marilyn Monroe in unrated Super Bowl ads!
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
NASCAR driver Danica Patrick is channeling Marilyn Monroe in a new series of ads for GoDaddy.com the Super Bowl. Actually, make that two sets of ads. One set is for the CBS censor and the other is unrated for the www.godaddy.com web site.
Danica looks stunning as a raven-haired Marilyn from "The Seven Year Itch," and she also does a wet and wild Jennifer Beals from "Flashdance."
The censor-ready ads were aired briefly on “Inside Edition," but chances are more people will want to watch the unrated ones!
Danica drew a huge crowd to Glendale in December last year for the filming of the "Seven Year Itch" spot.
Of course, in the original scene, Marilyn Monroe’s dress blows up as she stands over a subway grate.