NASCAR's Danica Patrick channels Marilyn Monroe in unrated Super Bowl ads!
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
NASCAR driver Danica Patrick is channeling Marilyn Monroe in a new series of ads for GoDaddy.com the Super Bowl. Actually, make that two sets of ads. One set is for the CBS censor and the other is unrated for the www.godaddy.com web site.
Danica looks stunning as a raven-haired Marilyn from "The Seven Year Itch," and she also does a wet and wild Jennifer Beals from "Flashdance."
The censor-ready ads were aired briefly on “Inside Edition," but chances are more people will want to watch the unrated ones!
Danica drew a huge crowd to Glendale in December last year for the filming of the "Seven Year Itch" spot.
Of course, in the original scene, Marilyn Monroe’s dress blows up as she stands over a subway grate.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...