Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Nancy Grace gets nasty at Tristan MacManus - lashes out at her co-star on 'DWTS'
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2011 at 02:35 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Nancy Grace on 'DWTS'|
Nancy Grace and partner Tristan MacManus are starting to fall apart on "Dancing with the Stars."
Grace lashed at out at her dance partner during rehearsals for Monday night's show where they scored record low points.
"Are you actually acting tired?" she snapped at MacManus.
"You don't have twins that get up at 5:00, and you don't have a full-time job and I do!"
"I'm tired of you," MacManus said.
"I'm tired of you, too! So there!" Grace shouted.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Starlings take flight over River Shannon in Ireland - VIDEO
Chinese tourists flood to Ireland in record numbers
Grace admitted that she's "got a lot working against" her on the ABC hit. "I'm not the youngest - in fact, I'm the oldest in the competition. It's not easy. But you know what? I knew that."
They scored just 20/30 points and earned just 24/30 for their tango routine.
"Nancy, yours is a Cinderella story. You've come to the ball and you've lasted for eight weeks, which I commend you for," judge Len Goodman, 67, told her.
"For me, it's midnight and it's time to go home."
Grace hit back strongly: "That's what the Wicked Witch said too, but Cinderella got her prince and managed to stay at the palace!"