Music star Ed Sheeran wants to learn how to drive
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 22-year-old 'Give Me Love' singer - who was raised in the UK, where minimum age requirement to drive is 17 - is hoping to learn how to drive properly, after nearly crashing his tour bus when he last got behind the wheel.
He has been quoted saying: "I've only sat in a car seat once and that was in the tour van - and I thought this thing that you pull out was the glove compartment, but it was actually the brake or clutch.
"We were on a hill, so it starts rolling. It was a bad thing, no one else was in the van except me but in the end it was OK."
Meanwhile the star is busy working on his music and planning to release three albums in three years, including a long-awaited follow up to his 2011 debut studio album '+', in 2014 followed by albums in 2015 and 2016.
Despite already having penned 70 tracks, he is yet to decide which direction his next record will take.
He previously said: "I've demoed 70 songs. I'm hoping to release three [albums] in three years. I've got the whole months of October and November to decide what to do."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...