Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Multimillionaire and movie star Robert Pattinson is "insecure"
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 08:09 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' actor says it's very easy for him to stay grounded despite all his success because he doesn't have enough confidence to get arrogant.
He said: "I'm quite an insecure person, so it's not hard for me to stay grounded. You have to be pretty dumb to let your head get big, especially when everything about your life is reported. Everyone knows you're just a vain moron."
Robert - who has rekindled his romance with 'Twilight' co-star Kristen Stewart after she cheated on him with director Rupert Sanders - also admits he doesn't really know what he's doing when it comes to filming movies and just hopes for the best.
He told Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "I don't really know what I'm doing when I'm filming, so a lot of the time it's like a tossing a coin if something comes out good or not.
"I can walk on to a set and have done all my preparation, but have no idea what's going to happen until I open my mouth."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...