Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Multimillionaire and movie star Robert Pattinson is "insecure"
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 08:09 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
The 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' actor says it's very easy for him to stay grounded despite all his success because he doesn't have enough confidence to get arrogant.
He said: "I'm quite an insecure person, so it's not hard for me to stay grounded. You have to be pretty dumb to let your head get big, especially when everything about your life is reported. Everyone knows you're just a vain moron."
Robert - who has rekindled his romance with 'Twilight' co-star Kristen Stewart after she cheated on him with director Rupert Sanders - also admits he doesn't really know what he's doing when it comes to filming movies and just hopes for the best.
He told Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "I don't really know what I'm doing when I'm filming, so a lot of the time it's like a tossing a coin if something comes out good or not.
"I can walk on to a set and have done all my preparation, but have no idea what's going to happen until I open my mouth."