Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Multimillionaire and movie star Robert Pattinson is "insecure"
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 08:09 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
The 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' actor says it's very easy for him to stay grounded despite all his success because he doesn't have enough confidence to get arrogant.
He said: "I'm quite an insecure person, so it's not hard for me to stay grounded. You have to be pretty dumb to let your head get big, especially when everything about your life is reported. Everyone knows you're just a vain moron."
Robert - who has rekindled his romance with 'Twilight' co-star Kristen Stewart after she cheated on him with director Rupert Sanders - also admits he doesn't really know what he's doing when it comes to filming movies and just hopes for the best.
He told Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "I don't really know what I'm doing when I'm filming, so a lot of the time it's like a tossing a coin if something comes out good or not.
"I can walk on to a set and have done all my preparation, but have no idea what's going to happen until I open my mouth."