Mom of ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart taught her ‘it's OK to make mistakes’
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|'Twilgiht' Star Kristen Stewart|
The 'Twilight Saga' actress' mum Jules Stewart raised the star - who was embroiled in scandal last year when she cheated on boyfriend Robert Pattinson with her married 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders - to view mistakes and failures as valuable learning experiences.
In an interview with the Suicide Girls website, Jules said: "Well I tried to raise my kids. I didn't raise then to be children, I raised them to be adults.
"That is a concept that might be lost on a lot of people. I also tried to make them understand that it's OK to make mistakes, so don't be afraid to have a go at doing something different. And in that vein of, 'I'm interested in this, let's try it, let's see what happens.' My kids have always been the first ones on the line ready to have a go at something different.
"And it's OK to fail, because that's how you learn, when you fail."
The 22-year-old actress - who has two brothers - publicly apologised to Robert, 26, following her affair with married father-of-two Rupert last year, calling it a "momentary indiscretion".
She said: "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...