Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mischa Barton's new look could mean new roles?
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 10:48 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
It's been four years since The O.C. went off the air, but Mischa Barton is still never far from the headlines. If only she could trade her most photographed celebrity role for an actual screen one! This week Barton has devised a new plan to save her career – which let’s face it has been more or less on auto-pilot since 2007.
The gorgeous 23-year-old hogtie who currently spends her days running over curbs while smoking suspicious looking substances hopes that her recently dyed blond locks will move her in the direction of an acting payday.
As one source tells the press, “She’s convinced being blonde is the key to changing her fortunes because not only does she feel more positive but she’s found people to be more positive towards her — guys especially!”
Hopefully those guys will include an impressed film director or two. Barton's meant for better things than just the celebrity sightings file.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...