Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mischa Barton wants to produce a clothing line for dogs
Posted on Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 09:32 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
She told The Daily Telegraph newspaper: "I definitely want to do dogwear in the future. Dogwear is really coming into its own and my dogs are so important to me - you want them to look good."
Mishca's new planned venture comes after she recently insisted she has "given up" on men after a string of failed relationships and she would prefer to put all her "love, care and attention" into her three beloved pooches.
The blonde beauty - who has been linked with socialite Brandon Davis and British rocker Luke Pritchard - said: "I've given up men. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be anyone out there for me. My last three boyfriends haven't worked out, so I'm giving guys a rest for a while. I'm putting all my love, care and attention into my three dogs.
"Don't ask why, but they are a good replacement for men in terms of affection."