Mischa Barton puts her Los Angeles home on the market for $8.7 million
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The former 'O.C.' star bought her Beverly Hills mansion in 2005 and started renting it out last year but is now eager to sell the house.
The super-private property boasts views of Catalina Island, and features fireplaces in every room, as well as his and her bathrooms and dressing rooms in the master suite, according to real estate website Redfin.com.
Mischa's desire to start fresh comes just months after her split from Sebastian Knapp.
The couple, who began dating after meeting at 'Revenge' star's Ashley Madekwe's wedding in June 2012, called timed on their romance "a few months" ago.
A source close to the 27-year-old actress previously said: "It was amicable. She is concentrating on her new projects and is in production on a new film."
The couple sparked rumours they were engaged earlier this year when the former actress was spotted wearing a ring at the Coachella Music Festival but her publicist insisted at the time she was "definitely not engaged".
Mischa, who has thrown herself into her work since the split, recently completed filming the thriller 'Beyond Justice' with Vinnie Jones and Danny Trejo and has three other movies in pre-production.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...