Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Miranda Kerr is still amazed she is a mother
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 06:57 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
She said: “Our little man is now 17 days old and we are still pinching ourselves as to the reality of having had a baby and of having brought this beautiful little soul into the world and a beautiful little soul he is…”
Last week, Miranda, 27, posted a picture of herself breastfeeding Flynn onto her blog on beauty website KORA Organics and she admits she enjoys nursing the baby and plans to do so for as long as she can.
She wrote on her website: “The photo was one of the first photos Orlando took. We both loved it and we wanted to share it. The pleasant surprise was that it also had the added benefit of promoting breastfeeding which to me is the most natural thing in the world and I love it.
“I intend to breastfeed for as long as I can. My breast milk will give our little Flynn the nutrition he needs for his continued healthy development and to all mums out there I am sure you will make the right choice for you and your baby.”