Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Miranda Kerr had a natural birth
Posted on Friday, January 14, 2011 at 04:35 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
In response to a message from a fan about her own labour experience, Miranda wrote on her blog for KORA Organics: “I did natural birth too, no drugs or pain killers!!! Love Miranda xxx."
Meanwhile, Orlando’s mother Sonia Bloom – who is preparing to travel to Los Angeles to meet her new grandson – has revealed the couple are “struggling” to name the tot.
She said: “They are both absolutely ecstatic. I am beyond happy.
“They have a list of names and he tells me they are struggling to choose one.”
Sonia has also admitted she is “buzzing with happiness” over the new arrival and can’t wait to meet the youngster.
She said: "It's fantastic news. I'm a grandmother for the first time and I couldn't be any happier. It's a baby boy and we are all just over the moon.
"Miranda did fantastically and is doing very well now. She and Orlando are delighted. It's just brilliant news and I am on cloud nine. We are all just so happy and everything has gone so smoothly. I'm buzzing with happiness. It's fantastic."