Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Miranda Kerr had a natural birth
Posted on Friday, January 14, 2011 at 04:35 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
In response to a message from a fan about her own labour experience, Miranda wrote on her blog for KORA Organics: “I did natural birth too, no drugs or pain killers!!! Love Miranda xxx."
Meanwhile, Orlando’s mother Sonia Bloom – who is preparing to travel to Los Angeles to meet her new grandson – has revealed the couple are “struggling” to name the tot.
She said: “They are both absolutely ecstatic. I am beyond happy.
“They have a list of names and he tells me they are struggling to choose one.”
Sonia has also admitted she is “buzzing with happiness” over the new arrival and can’t wait to meet the youngster.
She said: "It's fantastic news. I'm a grandmother for the first time and I couldn't be any happier. It's a baby boy and we are all just over the moon.
"Miranda did fantastically and is doing very well now. She and Orlando are delighted. It's just brilliant news and I am on cloud nine. We are all just so happy and everything has gone so smoothly. I'm buzzing with happiness. It's fantastic."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...