Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Miranda Kerr and Leonardo DiCaprio have laughed off rumours they recently enjoyed a flirty night out
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 at 08:11 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
A source told gossip website RadarOnline.com: "Miranda and Leo are really good friends, been friends for years. It was a PG -13 fun night. ... It was one big table [of people] ... dancing on top of the banquette."
Another insider insisted that all is well between the Australian beauty and her British husband, who is currently shooting his latest film 'Zulu' in London.
The source said: "Miranda is visiting Orlando this weekend in London, and all the rumours about them having trouble are much ado about nothing."
Miranda was spotted partying with Leonardo, 38, and a group of their other celebrity pals including Cameron Diaz and Naomi Campbell's billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin.
Leonardo recently broke up with Miranda's close pal Erin Heatherton after a year of dating.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...