Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Miranda Kerr and Leonardo DiCaprio have laughed off rumours they recently enjoyed a flirty night out
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 at 08:11 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
A source told gossip website RadarOnline.com: "Miranda and Leo are really good friends, been friends for years. It was a PG -13 fun night. ... It was one big table [of people] ... dancing on top of the banquette."
Another insider insisted that all is well between the Australian beauty and her British husband, who is currently shooting his latest film 'Zulu' in London.
The source said: "Miranda is visiting Orlando this weekend in London, and all the rumours about them having trouble are much ado about nothing."
Miranda was spotted partying with Leonardo, 38, and a group of their other celebrity pals including Cameron Diaz and Naomi Campbell's billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin.
Leonardo recently broke up with Miranda's close pal Erin Heatherton after a year of dating.