Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Miranda Kerr and Leonardo DiCaprio have laughed off rumours they recently enjoyed a flirty night out
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 at 08:11 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
A source told gossip website RadarOnline.com: "Miranda and Leo are really good friends, been friends for years. It was a PG -13 fun night. ... It was one big table [of people] ... dancing on top of the banquette."
Another insider insisted that all is well between the Australian beauty and her British husband, who is currently shooting his latest film 'Zulu' in London.
The source said: "Miranda is visiting Orlando this weekend in London, and all the rumours about them having trouble are much ado about nothing."
Miranda was spotted partying with Leonardo, 38, and a group of their other celebrity pals including Cameron Diaz and Naomi Campbell's billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin.
Leonardo recently broke up with Miranda's close pal Erin Heatherton after a year of dating.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...