Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Miranda Kerr admits she was "crazy" not to have an epidural during her labor
Posted on Monday, July 18, 2011 at 09:48 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Miranda – whose husband Orlando Bloom was with her throughout the delivery - said: "I remember looking at Orlando and saying, 'Oh honey.'
'And he said, 'Give me the epidural! Seriously, if you don't want it I'll take it because right now I'm dying watching you go through this pain.'
"I didn't realize Flynn was going to be such a big baby.
"I had made the decision to not have any drugs, no epidural, nothing. Each to their own. I'm crazy for doing that! A lot of my friends who have had epidurals have said, 'Oh (labor) was so great.' "
The 28-year-old catwalk beauty also revealed that while she hasn't ruled out having more children in the future, she just wants to enjoy Flynn for the moment.
Speaking on Australian TV show 'Sunday Night', she said: "I always thought I would have three. Right now I'm just trying to enjoy Flynn.
"They say the first three years are the most important, so I want to make sure that he gets the attention and the nurturing and love that he really needs. So we'll see what happens."
Miranda Kerr, married to Orlando Bloom, thought she was "going to die" when giving birth
Orlando Bloom's wife Miranda Kerr named her son after an ex-boyfriend
Becoming a mother is the "best thing" Miranda Kerr has ever done
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...