Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Minka Kelly and Chris Evans enjoyed a cosy date at Beyoncé Knowles' concert in LA
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2013 at 09:14 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Chris Evans & Minka Kelly|
A source previously revealed that the couple has been trying to take their relationship slowly because Chris, who was previously linked to Jessica Biel, was hurt when Minka, who has also dated Jake Gyllenhaal, suddenly ended their romance six years ago but they are now both really into each other.
The insider said: "She did a number on him back then. But she reached out to Chris this time. He's still a little insecure, so he's being cautious."
The couple were joined by a string of other well known celebrities at the Dell takeover of HYDE Lounge at the Staples Center, including Seth Rogen and 'Glee' stars Lea Michele, Naya Rivera and Chris Colfer, as well as Brittany Snow, Derek Hough, Karina Smirnoff, Tiffani Thiessen, Jason Alexander, Tyler Hoechlin and Bella Thorne.
The VIP guests of Dell gave Beyoncé a standing ovation after dancing along to some of her biggest hits and indulging on glasses of Mark West wine.
Other guests at the concert included Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner, who were given front row seats by Beyoncé, who is good friends with their sister Kim's boyfriend Kanye West.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...