Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mindy McCready's former drugs counsellor believes the suicide of her boyfriend pushed her over the edge
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 09:11 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
He said: "I never thought Mindy would take her own life. I always thought if she died it would be at the hands of another because of her past physically abusive relationships with men.
"Mindy had lost custody of her kids before and didn't kill herself then. I absolutely believe that David Wilson's suicide a month ago pushed her over the edge and caused her to take her own life. This was someone that Mindy had a history and a child with, and they seemed to be working through their issues. It's just so sad that she took her own life."
Before shooting herself, Mindy - who had five-year-old son Zander with ex-boyfriend Billy McKnight, and 10-month-old Zayne with David - killed her pet dog and Bob believes the action demonstrated she wasn't in her "right mind" at the time of her death.
He told RadarOnline.com: "It was rage and anger that caused her to do that.
"Mindy obviously wasn't in her right mind when she picked up the gun on that night. She had underlying psychiatric issues and an addiction to alcohol and prescription drugs - and it was the perfect storm of events colliding all at once."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...