Miley Cyrus thinks Amanda Bynes' Twitter attacks are ‘so sad’
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
The troubled star insulted the 20-year-old singer on the social networking site on Tuesday night when she called her ugly, but the 'Can't Be Tamed' hitmaker isn't being drawn into a public feud.
Speaking to radio station Hot 95.5, she said: "I won't even entertain that thought. I think it's all so sad and I don't want to add any fuel to that fire. It's so sad to me.
"I was rooting for her comeback until she started attacking me, and I just thought it was hilarious that she mentioned my name the moment I was the worldwide trending topic on Twitter.
"It's just funny the moment you're a trending topic how many people want your name to come out of their mouth, so somehow they can associate and maybe they can become a trending topic."
Amanda, 27, also insulted rapper Drake on her Twitter account last week.
Although she deleted the initial tweet, she had written: "Drake has the ugliest smile, ugly gums uneven teeth ugly eyes."
She later added: "I won't deny calling @drake ugly."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...