Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mila Kunis won’t let her love life with Ashton Kutcher get in the way of her career
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 11:45 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
The 29-year-old actress is currently dating Ashton Kutcher and was previously in a long term relationship with Macaulay Culkin but Hollywood veteran Britt Ekland believes Mila will always be successful because she is so mature.
She told The Sun newspaper: “Mila is fantastic. She is lovely, petite and wonderful. And she’s a modern, smart young person.
“Her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher has a good career too but I think she has managed not to let her men dominate her life.
“A lot of young actresses have a hard time combining a reasonable love life with a career.
“I think she’s a good role model. She was a star at a very young age and has a very good TV background — but converted to films very well She’s 29 and has a certain maturity. But I have a feeling even if she was 21 she would still have that.”
Britt also believes Mila is so popular because she is so down to earth.
She said: “The whole idea that because it’s Hollywood you have to be blonde and have big boobs and be inappropriately dressed — I don’t see that with her.
“Mila isn’t a bimbo and she doesn’t dress like one. Big handbags and expensive dresses aren’t her thing. If you go outside acting and look at the Kardashian phenomenon, it’s a huge brand and it’s all about status — Mila is the complete opposite.
“She either dresses up for the Golden Globes or the Oscars or she is dressing casually for herself. You don’t see her go out in Lady Gaga-style shoes.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...