Mila Kunis wants to work from home so she can be close to her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 'Black Swan' actress is worried about spending too much time apart from Ashton - who she who first met on the set of 'That 70s Show' aged 14 - on film sets and hopes to take on producing roles in the future so she can stay closer to her house in Los Angeles.
She said: "I don't think I can do this three movies a year thing. It's too much. There comes a point in your life where you want to be ... home.
"I want to explore other parts of this industry to see what aspects of it I can get myself into, so that I can ... work out of home maybe.
"Like producing. Then I can have, like, a life, in one location."
The 29-year-old brunette is currently gearing up to shoot the Wachowski Brothers' new sci-fi flick 'Jupiter Ascending' in London with Channing Tatum and Eddie Redmayne, and Ashton is thought to be accompanying her to the English capital.
Mila - who also voices the character of Meg Griffin in 'Family Guy' - also admitted she is only just beginning to get used to the huge interest in her personal life since she got together with Ashton and has learnt to be more careful about what she publicly reveals about her life
She added in an interview with Marie Claire magazine: "I censor myself. Lately, more. But I've always said that it is much easier to be honest than to be caught up in a bunch of lies. At least this way, you know who you are."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...