Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mila Kunis wants to 'eat her way around the world'
Posted on Friday, September 02, 2011 at 10:01 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
She said: "I hope I can improve myself. I love learning. If I could go to school and just take lectures, I would.
"But I love the History Channel and Discovery's Health and Science channels and I love random facts like, where does the phrase, 'Not my cup of tea,' come from? I love to travel but when I travel I want to see everything. I love food, so I want to eat my way around every country. All I want to do is eat and walk around."
‘Friends with Benefits’ star Mila Kunis blows off date with Irish American marine
Charlie Sheen wants Mila Kunis to become his third ‘goddess’
Justin Timberlake's bodyguard arrested after allegedly assaulting paparazzi
The self-deprecating star also admits she regularly makes mistakes, but always hopes to "learn" from them.
She added in an interview with Stylist magazine: "Lord knows I make mistakes. I make mistakes daily and you can't take them back so the only thing you can do is acknowledge them and learn from them and hopefully not make the same mistake again."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...